Re: How come Verizon Wireless will not give their customers a corporate number, email, or address to send complaints?
lady_in_the_radiator
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having problems with my phone for some time, but nobody could ever find anything wrong with it.  Now it's at a point where either I can't use it at all (it goes through a loop of shutting off and rebooting until the battery is completely gone, and I always had to charge it at least 2-3 times per day from the day I bought it, even if I used it less than an hour).  Last week, I could at least still use it a little bit, even if I had to charge it in airplane mode.

I've taken it in to stores and they don't know what's wrong.  They tell me to call you.  That's awesome, lemme just use my phone... oh, wait, that would require a working phone--which if I had, I wouldn't *need* to call you.

For some time, I'd been planning to buy the new iPhone 5s in October (next month), once the frenzy dies down and it's easier to get the popular colors and accessories.  They're supposed to be good, reliable phones, not like the hunk of junk I've been using.  Now I'm going to see what options are with other places, how bad the penalty is for breaking my contract half a year early, etc....

If Verizon wanted to help customers, they'd make it easier to contact them *without* a functional phone.

0 Likes