Re: How come Verizon Wireless will not give their customers a corporate number, email, or address to send complaints?
neudiver

yesterday i went to verizon with a 8 day old broken phone after 40 mins in line to be helped  the sales staff at glenway av in cincinnati turned me around and sent me out the door without solving my problem or returning my less than 14 day old phone.  i called corporate at >>removed<< they called the store and made an appointment with the manager to resolve my issue. when i returned to the store i was told i had to wait in line again so i decided to get loud enough for every customer in the store to hear what kind of customer service i was recieving.  so then the employee at the door not the manager called the police on me and threw me out of the store so today i am returning my phones and am seeking other service providers  but anyhow the corporate number i provided is a good one and the people you reach will solve your problem  corporate level is does do a grat job but the customer service level and store level employees i have found to be very unproffessional and extreemly mismanaged.

>> Edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes