Early Termination Fee?
cliffburton19621986

I know that this probably isn't going to get me anywhere, so I figured I'd ask before I get Customer Service involved (because that helps soooo much...not), anyway I have until the end of September on my current contract and I'm currently on a plan with my grandparents. In a few weeks, I'm moving almost 200 miles away to college, nevertheless into a completely different area code, making any issues regarding my phone impossible to deal with without my grandfather (the account holder) present like he's had to be for the past year and a half. I've had so many issues with Verizon that I'm trying to switch to AT&T, also because their coverage is way better than Verizon's in the area that I will be moving to. I really can't think of any other way to deal with this issue, and I know that it very well will be an issue, seeing as how I've been through 6 different phones on this one contract because of manufacturer's errors and once I move, I'm screwed if another issue arises (which it always seems to do). By the way, I'm only 17, so I cannot become a manager on this account either. I've already tried that. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes