Verizon Very Bad Experience
affordablepassion

I was lied to by Verizon Rep at store.  I was told that my activation fees would be waived based upon employee discount plan.  I received billed and no employee fees had been waived.  I contacted Verizon about this issue.  The first Rep told me that the Rep at the store was right about the activation fee being waived, but the employee discount was not showing up yet.  She told me the quickest way to get the discount and activation fee waived was to received signup information on my work email address.  This was done and I received a discount notice the very next day with no mention of the activation fee being waived.  I called Verizon on Saturday and was told that a supervisor would have to investigate and that I would receive a call later Saturday afternoon.   I did received a call that afternoon only to learn that they was still investigating and they would call me Monday.  It is now Friday and no called or emailed me from Verizon.  I think Verizon is only stalling, but I am returning the phone tomorrow before the 14 day return period is up.  I reluctantly decided to give Verizon a second chance and they are still lying and not honoring agreements.  I should have known better.

Lied to Verizon Customer Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes