Home Fusion dropping my internet connection multiple times a day. Any solution in sight?
Wagonball

I have had my home fusion Since January 2013 to replace my Hughes Net over speed issues.  I am happy with my speed BUT that only applies  for a fraction of the day.  Fusion cannot seem to be able to maintain an internet connection.  When this happens I have green lights across the board and my network icon seems to think I have a connection, but it does not.  How long I am connected versus disconnected varies.  The predictable thing is that it will happen everyday multiple times a day.

I have raised this with tech support multiple times.  One actually told me Verizon knows they have a bug but have not found a solution but tech support personnel do not seem to be aware.

Does anyone have any idea when this will get fixed? 

Extremely frustrated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home Fusion dropping my internet connection multiple times a day. Any solution in sight?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there wagonball,

I'm glad that you are enjoying the 4G speeds, but I absolutely want to make sure that you are receiving those speeds consistently.

What zipcode are you having issues in? Have we filed a ticket for you in your area? Please try rebooting the router and the cantenna and test the speeds out again.

Keep us updated with results.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Home Fusion dropping my internet connection multiple times a day. Any solution in sight?
Wagonball

Zip 23838

Have rebooted and rebooted and reported and reported

Time before last tech support told you have a known issue that you do not have a fix for.  You have replaced my receiver once already.  Problem still persists.  Real pain to be turning my wifi on and off on my mobile devices because the internet won't stay connected.

>> Profanity and personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
dkschmidt

Same thing happens to us at least once daily typically more often.  All lights green on Router.  Have seen a flashing red light on the antenna at night when we are disconnected.  Called service and they said it wasn't the system but ALL 3 COMPUTERS IN THE HOUSE.  I have insured all computers are updated with the latest software.  I believe it to be the systems problem.  Came here to see if anyone else is experiencing similar issues and I see they are.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you taking the time to update all computers to the latest software version.
Having a green light is good, but we need to determine why you keep disconnecting.
After you did the reboot, were you able to locate the router configurations by following these steps
http://vz.to/1a7v02f

-Tamara

0 Likes
CFULK

Seriously, why are you giving us the run around?  As a previous poster said, you guys (over the phone tech support) have told us there is a KNOWN issue with the antenna disconnecting and no fix date.   Why pretend on here like it's something else and that by rebooting the HBA/HBR a thousand times will fix it...trust me it doesn't.

0 Likes
Wagonball

I have to agree with CFULK.  I have always been able to log into my router which is all http://vz.to/1a7v02f tells me.  BTW, I can log in to my router when my internet service is working and when it is not working.  According to my router information everything is fine even when it is NOT.

I am luck that after cycling power to my router and the other device (coax connector box) to restore my internet functionality, I am lucky to get an hour of continuous internet connectivity.

This is not a tolerable situation.  What is Verizon going to do?  Do I get to deduct my hourly rate for all the time I take each day getting my internet service back?  If so you would owe me money after the first day. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Wagonball,

I am sorry to hear that you are continuing to still have issues. Do these disconnects come after periods of no use? Or does it continuously disconnect while in use?

I would recommend resetting the router to factory settings,http://vz.to/19UZPxA as well as the cantenna,http://vz.to/18KtyCB and test the connection again.

Keep us updated with results.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Wagonball

It happens while I am actively using the internet and when I am not,  makes no difference as far as I can tell. 

>Personal info deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
CFULK

Same with me. Disconnects during use and during periods of non-use.

0 Likes