Upgrade/Exchange/Activation Fees
lisch67

I am currently up for an upgrade and am thinking of purchasing the Galaxy S4.  I currently have an iPhone and have been thinking about getting the iPhone 5 32GB (I could care less that a new phone is coming out in less than a month so save your breath).  My question is if I decide I don't want the S4 and return in the 14 day exchange period, will I be charged an activation fee to activate the new phone?  I know there is a $35 restocking fee to send the S4 back, and I will also be charged a $30 upgrade fee, so what exactly is refunded and what exactly will be charged with the new phone?  Just to clarify (partially for my own sake), if I get the S4, pay for the phone, the upgrade fee, and taxes is that entire total refunded to me?  And then if I get the iPhone 5 am I charged for the phone, the activation fee, the restocking fee, and potentially another upgrade fee?  If someone could clarify that'd be great... If I am going to be charge a ridiculous amount of fees I'll just make a decision to commit to one phone before the first purchase.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes