Re: Verizon lied for over a year.
MsMyste
Enthusiast - Level 1

The title of my comment is Verizon lied for a year not My poor husband was taken advantage of by the Verizon sales rep. You sound a lot like the many representatives i have had the displeasure of speaking with on the phone simply pushing the accountability on me and not actually commenting on the issue at hand. Seems pretty simple If I've been told something several times and your company has notated and can clearly see where I've requested that information several times then you should do, well I don't know... Its this thing called customer satisfaction and provide the loyal customer the actual customer service they deserve especially on the date they were advised several times they would be eligible for the concern at hand! I went ahead and provided you a link for employment with Verizon wireless, you would fit right in! 

http://www22.verizon.com/jobs/?LOBCode=C&PromoTCode=CAR01&PromoSrcCode=V&POEId=VU1MS

p.s. My Husband did not upgrade his phone at an Indirect Authorized Dealer it was a Direct store and again that had nothing to do with my comment cause Im pretty sure the reps at 1-800-922-0204 can see the notes