Re: Unbilled Data From Prior Months
Norma12
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Support -

I appreciate the response but please know that I fully understand that A. "Unbilled usage" is from the previous months data plan, B. That data does not rollover, and C. if you used exactly 6GB of data on your last bill, but used more data on the last day or two of your cycle, that would be considered overage for your last month's bill, not the current.

What I don't understand is how Verizon practices "charging unbilled usage when on an extended network or roaming on another carrier, it can happen on your home network as well". There were no instances of roaming for me, therefore, you are claiming that I used another carriers network/tower and therefore am being charged for it. However, you do not give the user any indication of when we are using another carriers network/tower, therefore, we have no control over how much or how often this is occurring. For the record, I checked the last bill's data and according to the amount of "unbilled" usage it does not put me at an overage from the previous month. I have also noticed several forums where many users are encountering this same charge and I believe I also noticed a lawsuit in this regard.

0 Likes