$60 for Unbilled Data From Prior Months
chbaker65

I would like to know why I have been billed $60 for:

Unbilled Data From Prior Months - GB

I live in a rural area, and mobile internet is the only thing we can get out here, aside from switching from alltel's Unlimited data plan, we have had no complaints.

I use NetWorx, Version 5.2.10 64-bit, to monitor my data usage.

It is configured to monitor all data going though the "Novatel Wireless Ethernet Adapter". This includes monitering internet traffic not only from the computer itself, but also any and all devices connected to the internet via Microsoft's "Internet Connection Sharing". This includes our phones as long as we are home and connected to the computer's WiFi.

Data usage reports from NetWorx appear nearly identical to those that appear on the "My Verizon Mobile" app. The largest diference I'v seen (after waiting for the Verizon app to refresh of course) is about half a gigabyte.

I also recieve text messages when I have reached 50%, 75%, and 90% data usage for the month, when I have recieved the 90% message, I disconnect the computer from the internet (which also disconnects any device using internet connection sharing) and only reconnect if necessary.

I have never seen anything say that I have gone over, nor can I find anything on my account page that says I have ever gone over. Any "Unbilled Data From Prior Months" has already been paid for as part of our 20gb monthly plan. Whether you BILLED it or not, it has already been PAID for.

If Verizon fails to see the problem and fix it, I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission.

Labels (1)
0 Likes