Re: Upgrade Fee?!
pherson
Champion - Level 1

San Diego Dad wrote:

What matters in life are relationships.  Apparrelationshipsion Wireless has the notion that the longer a customer stays with them, devoted customers should incur additional expenses, such as a $30.00 "upgrade fee."  Most relationship I have been in, look for ways to improve the relationship, make circumstances more enjoyable, and add something that keeps you wanting to come back.  But, not Version.  Very disappointing, that after being with the company since it was Airtouch, over one decade ago, Verizon choose to reward this longtime relationship, and many people who use their service with what is now called an "upgrade fee."  Poor business decision, from my perspective.

What matters is relationships....huh? Lets look at this:

Ive had a relationship with Sunoco Gas, Nissan, Wendys, my wife, etc for years. Gas prices have risen. We keep buying gas. Car prices have risen. Keep buying them - advanced they are. Burgers have gone up - gotta eat. The price of date nights gone up - havent tossed the wife.

20 to 30 years ago, computers took up huge spaces in buildings and rooms. Now you can have in the ppalm of your hand. And the prices have dropped!!!! Customer denand. But on the flip side you pay a lil more for the service and to upgrade....but its still better and cheaper than years past.

What therefore are you complaining about??!!!