Goodbye Verizon and your crappy service too!
Unsatisfied_customer
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon wireless customer for almost ten years; and I have never been so poorly treated buy any business in my life.

I have two iPhone 4s model phones; both of which upon upgrading to IOS 7 decided to “freak out” (I do not have the time or the inclination to go into a long dissertation of all of the symptoms here.).

I contacted Verizon support and was subjected to over twenty-four hours of techno terror between Apple and Verizon Tech support.

Long story short they finally decided to send me replacement phones. I received used phones that still do not work and to make matters now worse one of them the rotation sensor does not work much of the time. More talking to tech support.

In short; I informed Verizon that as a utility that is not performing a service that I am paying for I refuse to pay until the problem is corrected, instead of doing what it takes to fix the issue and make a positive impact on the customer (aka Dog poop in the eyes of Verizon)  My lines were simply shut off.

Good going Verizon!!

Hello AT&T

Labels (1)