Mobile Web Feature - What does it get me?
shadar

Perhaps I am missing something, but there seems to be very detail provided on the add/remove features page.

I am trying to determine what "Mobile Web   $5.00/Month"   actually gets me.  Does this just give me the ability to use the web on my phone but I'll be paying $1.99 per MB?  Or does this provide me with unlimited data?  Or some set amount of data I can use?

I primarily would like to be able to access my email on my enV whenever I'd like as well as occasionally view some websites on my phone without worrying how much data I'm using.

I currently have a VERY old plan that only costs $50 month + $9.99 for a second line (Family plan) for 500 minutes (which I never use up).  So I don't need more minutes and don't want to pay for more.  I just want to add unlimited data/email to my phone (only one of the two phones needs this).  I also would love unlimited text messages but I don't even see that as an option anymore, I can choose between 250/500/1500/5000.

For such a large company it seems to me there should be a lot more detail given on each option so you can see what you're getting and what you're paying for everything.  It also seems like everything should be a lot easier.  Why can't we have flat pricing.  Pay for the amount of minutes you want, pay for the features you want, etc.  All the bundling and "plans" which you can then add features to makes it all very confusing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes