Re: When Ordering is really not an option?
Not applicable

On a side note, my wife went to a Sprint store and the guy there sold the Samsung Galaxy 3 Tablet to her for $299 plus tax. ($320) he said the 2 GB of data is on special for $15 and the bill would also include taxes and Sprint surcharges so around $20 total a month. The $36 activation charge was waived since she said Sprint is losing loads of customers and she could just pay full price and a little more on verizon at their store.

I still have to get her the new phone she picks out tonight in the morning. She said Sprint offered her a new device for nothing with unlimited talk and text and unlimited data, and was interested in using her verizon as a $100 credit for the port, and again no activation fees. Of course she loves that 4G LTE which in honesty Sprint said they did not have all over where we live. 3G is what he stated to her. But in 4G areas it will pick up the faster speeds.

I am not positive but she was actually laughing when she told me about it. Said if any problem keeping her unlimited data tomorrow when I buy her a new phone, said she would leave for that Sprint deal. Total cost of unlimited everything is $80

We shall see how everything turns out.

0 Likes