Re: I HATE VERIZON WIRELESS
EmilyShaffer

I just live chatted with a rep for like an hour. I specifically stated that I wanted a touch screen slider with a physical QWERTY keyboard and no data plan. So what does she suggest? A flip phone. After I say that’s not what I’m looking for, she suggests a phone with a data plan. I tell her NO I just said I can’t have a data plan. Then what? She suggests another flip phone.
.  Then I asked if Verizon would work if I purchased a phone from another plan; she said yes. I asked about like 10 phones and none of them were compatible. I’m like ok which ones ARE compatible and DO fit my criteria?? I repeated my criteria ONCE AGAIN with more detail and she named off like 6 or 7. Three of them cannot be purchased anymore, and two are flips. The others, I didn’t like. Besides, if there were only a few on the list, why the hell did she have me look up and list all those phones??? Why didn’t she tell me the ones that fit my criteria in the first place!!??! That’s like an hour I will never get back.
… I think I’m gonna switch providers. I’m tired of dealing with....wasting my time.

{post content edited for word filter avoidance and courtesy}

0 Likes