Re: I HATE VERIZON WIRELESS
ComputerGranny

I am so surprised to see these posts.  I've had Verizon service for years and years.  Also had occasion to do business with the "other" big company.  There is absolutely no comparison in the customer service.  I've had lots of occasions to contact Verizon customer service for technical and billing issues.  Have always been happy with the results.  Maybe it is the representative or they have training issues.  I would escalate to management if I had these kinds of problems. 

0 Likes
IhateU

Verizon is THE WORST company I have ever had to deal with on anything.  They accept no responsibility for the information that is provided by another CSR.  They accept no responsibility for charging people for services that have never been used.  They are nothing but money hungry **bleep**.

0 Likes
IhateU

{no personal comments, please} - wait until you have an issue that you can't get resolved and you go round and round with some **bleep** from customer service.

0 Likes
KpUrHdStr8
Enthusiast - Level 2

And here I thought it was ONLY Alltellers jumping on board...Although I hate to hear about your problems in dealing with customer service, I am happy to see it isn't ONLY US!!!! Hope your issue gets resolved ASAP.....by the way MorganB seems to be on top of things when it comes to fixing issues with Verizon's bad business practices and customer service issues, maybe she would be able to assist you with yours?? Definitely keep up with your notes...... Your gonna need them!!!!

0 Likes
emptyF

bella850 wrote:

My mom just passed and I went over my minutes and I thought the house phone was in my top ten however it wasn't. so i called verizon to let the know what's going on. and let me remind you i've never went over my minutes and i always pay my bill on time. they girl i talked too told me if i don't cancel and up my plan to $20 extra i wouldn't have to pay any overages not to mention she called a "supervisor" and they said it could be done. i asked about the $89 unlimited plan thinking that might be better but she didn't go into details over it she just kept talking. so before we got off the phone i asked her if i would have to worry about any overages and she said no. and now i get on today and check my account and only some of my overages was credited back. i've talked to 2 reps and a supervisor and all of them are telling me that she put in 50% and there is nothing they can do and they can't refund all of the money back. i never agreed to only 50% and the girl never called back to say it was only 50% she said it would be a full refund. but they are saying that they can not give full refunds. i use to work at zales and when an item is placed in the wrong place and it is advertised as the wrong price, we have to give them the price of the item even if it is a different price and she told me that's what it was going to be even though she only credited me back 50% it should have been all of it. now my bill is 516 and i can't pay that at all not even with a payment plan and the last rep even told me to borrow money. i'm pretty sure it is something they can do about this situation.

it is now a phsyical impossibilty for a representative to issue more than 50% of the overge on a bill.  also, once a credit has been issued there can be no further negotiation of the issue as that is considered resolution met.

i know you had a lot going on in this billing cycle and your wireless service was not at the forefront of your thoughts, but they gave you 50% of your overages back . . . that's a lot more than most companies would do.

0 Likes
SoltanGris

a "Physical Impossibility"?

0 Likes
emptyF

SoltanGris wrote:

a "Physical Impossibility"?

any rerate over 50% is against policy if it is not a verizon wireless error (which in this case it is not) and cannot be issued.

0 Likes
goingtoatandt

Even if you escalate to upper management, they won't help you. The woman I just spoke to was nasty.

0 Likes
LongTalons
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the suspicion that this forum exists so that we who have been s*rewed by Verizon will be able to offload our anger here, rather than in some way that actually harms Verizon.  So my question to you all is: What can we do to publicize the face that these people take our money, advertize this "100% satisfied" pack of lies, hire incompetent **bleep** who don't understand simple questions and don't know how to deal with human beings, and generally suck eggs?

I want to do something that will LET THE WORLD KNOW!  am I dreaming?  I hope not.

JohnGrumpy

Amen to that brother and sisters.  10 months ago -- a retail store tried to screw me.  Lying that I qualified for buy 1 get 1 free ... the salesman said I would pay for both phones now but get a refund for one later.  The refund never came.  The retail store said there never was such a deal but took the return after I found out the refund was never going to come.  During the return, somehow my numbers got switched!  I lost my phone #!  They had switched my broadband and my phone numbers.  Insane.  So I contacted the company.  They took 2 months to get the issue straightened out with the retail store and then another month to get my money back.  What a hassle.  The worst part was that for the rest of the year -- my plan was messed up.  They never canceled the screw up the retail store did - and even though I returned the equipment they kept charging me for equipment I no longer had.  Recently, I called to disconnect one of our numbers and they said I had to pay an early termination fee.  I've had the line over two years but when I returned the said phones a year earlier -- they kept those phones in the system and marked my contract as starting then.  They wiped out the fact that I've had these phones for years.  Apparently there are over 7 pages of notes on my case.  Everytime I call another agent has to put me on hold for 10 minutes.  And some of them don't understand what happened then.  And still, problems from that first issue last year continue.  I'm done with Verizon.  I'm glad Sprint and Clear are offering great 4G plans at very good prices and Virgin is giving away their 3G broadband Wifi for only $40/mo for UNLIMITED GB.  What a rip-off Verizon is.  I'm glad to be an ex-customer.  John

0 Likes