Re: I HATE VERIZON WIRELESS
SirThanh
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the CS rep on the phone fix a billing problem but was told the refund will not be in effect until next billing cycle. So she calculated the refund and everything and wrote it as a note. Month later, no respond or refund. Called them up again and this different CS had no clue about the refund and was told that the only changes made was my plan. Okay.. so she went to check up on it and ended up telling me that he first CS rep i talked to will have to call me back in 48 hours. Weeks later, no call. So I called again to see what's going on. The third rep has NO CLUE what was going on. I had to re-explain everything to this 3rd rep again. He said he will look into it and said he has to put me on hold to check up on it for a few mins. I waited almost 10 mins and no answer from the other line. And I was on my lunch break so I had to try another time. So I called back a week later (no time to call, work almost everyday) the 4th CS Rep was excellent. Got to the problem ASAP and fixed everything for me. Best rep I have ever talked to and pin pointed the problems really well. Even with the little incident, Verizon Wireless always pulls through it at the end for the customer. Not everyone is perfect and CS Reps make mistakes too. Atleast Verizon Wireless can admit their mistakes and willing to fix it. I don't think AT&T or Sprint will get you that kind customer service.

Just keep calling until you get the right VzW Rep. I enjoy my Verizon Wireless service and will not be cancelling any time soon. I have called Verizon CS numerous times and every single time (except for the incident above), they have gave me great customer service. 😃