Re: I HATE VERIZON WIRELESS
EmilyShaffer

I just live chatted with a rep for like an hour. I specifically stated that I wanted a touch screen slider with a physical QWERTY keyboard and no data plan. So what does she suggest? A flip phone. After I say that’s not what I’m looking for, she suggests a phone with a data plan. I tell her NO I just said I can’t have a data plan. Then what? She suggests another flip phone.
.  Then I asked if Verizon would work if I purchased a phone from another plan; she said yes. I asked about like 10 phones and none of them were compatible. I’m like ok which ones ARE compatible and DO fit my criteria?? I repeated my criteria ONCE AGAIN with more detail and she named off like 6 or 7. Three of them cannot be purchased anymore, and two are flips. The others, I didn’t like. Besides, if there were only a few on the list, why the hell did she have me look up and list all those phones??? Why didn’t she tell me the ones that fit my criteria in the first place!!??! That’s like an hour I will never get back.
… I think I’m gonna switch providers. I’m tired of dealing with....wasting my time.

{post content edited for word filter avoidance and courtesy}

0 Likes
budone
Legend
Based on how you wrote your post, I suspect the rep will be more than happy to see you leave!!! That being said the LG Cosmos Touch has the two options you want and does not require a data plan.
0 Likes
budone
Legend
Lithium is being a pain.... And I see you already have a LG Touch.
0 Likes
JeepB0y

I have a HTC Incredible (which isn't). The stupid thing has NO battery life. I've taken it in at least 4 times because of it. I got it in January of 2011 so I am not eligible for upgrade. They came out with iPhone after I got mine so no upgrade available. Tried diligently to discuss that with them and convince them to let me get an early upgrade to the iPhone so I can at least make it a day without charging. The **bleep** they paired me up with as "customer service" actually had the marbles to start arguing with me about battery life comparing the two devices. I actually hung up on him. Just **bleep** me off. I'll "Craigslist" an iPhone for now and just hate the morons they put on the phones.

0 Likes
J_MEEKER16

I am definitely with you on this!! I don't even know where to begin on how they have charged me for months on end for things not only that I don't use, but don't even have! And I can never talk to anyone in per person!! I absolutely despise Verizon!

0 Likes
matt11112132425
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everybody should dump Verizon in favor of their competition.  That is what me, my son and wife will do tomorrow.

0 Likes
ptrexler

They make it messed up impossible to speak to a human. Can the margins be that tight they go to the last degree to push every customer to manage their own problems. This is my least favorite company on earth. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ptrexler,

We are always here when you need us the most. We offer several options to contact us including on Facebook and Twitter: https://www.verizon.com/digital/nsa/nos/ui/contactus/nonsigninlanding What questions do you have about your account? How can we help you today?

0 Likes