Re: Asurion Insurance - Very Poor Service
unixgirl2013

My phone was stolen while I was on a trip. I contacted Asurion on the phone and the website and their customer service is horrible. I had to call customer service to get through to a person who could help me. I asked the Verizon rep if he could transfer me over and he did. I asked the asurion rep that my phone was stolen and the rep said it would take 2 days for a replacement. I'm ok with that. The deductible was $169 and the claim would be closed out. I asked for a new phone instead of a refurbished based on the fact that I have not filed a claim in over 4 years. Well the rep on the phone said that it depends on their warehouse stock. I said that my phone was stolen, its not like I constantly file claims through you all. She said that she will make a note of it. The replacement phone got here, and it was a refurbished piece of crap! The phone constantly losses power, drops calls and I've had this phone for a week. I even noticed that the charging cord constantly slips out. I have yet to call them back, however, due to the long wait on the phone and having to call Verizon to get through to them, I am at a loss. I paid on $99 for the phone, $10 month charge for the insurance and now this. It's not like I dropped the phone in the toilet or something.

0 Likes