Re: home phone connect
neavor4
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's also still listed on the site in Terms and Conditions link...not in Product FAQ, or main page of features of device.  You have to go into the Terms and Conditions to find the new Very Important Information about the service including the 911 information.

On the actual online purchase page they now have this below in bold red, and it wasn't there before....and I purchased over the telephone anyway...so I was going of a card describing it, the website information page on it and the information from the person on the phone.  I don't usually add services online, I like to talk to a human.  My guess is they had an issue with someone's medical alert service and now added the red warning below:

Device Incompatibilities

NOTE: Home Phone Connect is not compatible with home security systems, fax machines, DVR services, credit card machines, or medical alert services (e.g. Life Alert). HSI/DSL may or may not be available; please contact your service provider to determine if this product is available as a standalone offering.

0 Likes