Where did the Online Picture Album go?
colleenie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been sending pictures to my Online Album for years; it's really the only way I have of getting pictures from my phone to my computer. I tried to access it just now, but it keeps redirecting to the generic "Media Products and Services" page. I've searched the site and Googled and looked at the message boards and I can't find anything about this.

Is this temporary? Am I missing something? Or is it all over? Do pictures I've taken with my old Motorola Rival now stay on my phone forever?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where did the Online Picture Album go?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you referring to Pix Place?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
April31red

yes

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wonder if PIX Place is now rolled into Backup Assistant Plus (which would make sense)?

I believe the Motorola Rival has external memory; if you aren't already, you could store your photos on an SD card and then connect the phone to your computer via the USB cable and 'drag and drop' your photos to your computer for backup/printing.

0 Likes
onefrustratedverizonc

Seriously- where?? The address vzwpix.com is no longer a valid address so where are they going?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Would the "Manage Photo Album" link on this page be what you are looking for?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

colleenie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes! Hallelujah, it's back. And vzwpix.com seems to lead to the album again! Well, whatever the problem was, it seems to have passed. Thanks, Ann154! And thanks to everyone else for responding.

0 Likes
s7007

i still can't get to the old album simply through vzwpix.com, even when i'm logged in -- it just reroutes to the main verizon page -- even the person on the 'live chat' wasn't helpful in answering, had to call the customer care.

here's another way to find it in case --

http://verizonwireless.com/photos

which re-routes to

http://picture.vzw.com/pub/gallery.do

0 Likes
s7007
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't been able to get to it with those links (it doesn't give me anywhere to sign in), but if I go to:

Multimedia Messaging

and then click on Manage Your Photo Albums, I get a pop-up to sign in and then am good to go.

0 Likes