Re: Verizon Charging You More, As Bandwidth Costs Them Less.
Not applicable

TexasRebel wrote:

Somehow I think you are *** with only using 300MB of data in an entire month if you are a HomeFusion customer. I'm taking it that you are not and that your data usage is so low at 300MB in a month because most of the time you are sponging off a WiFi connection that someone else has to pay for.

Data capping has NEVER been about controlling congestion. People that keep running that ** disinfo flag are either corporate hacks or stock holders that wish to protect their jobs or increase their stock value.

If congestion was really the issue, then use QoS metrics at the times when congestion is detected and balance out the bandwidth for everyone that's using a specific 4G/LTE tower. But they won't do that, because it's never been about congestion bringing down their networks. It's about monetizing data usage. In the end it's about screwing people out of money and most of all, control. 

A) Where did I say I was a HomeFusion customer? Please quote me. I'm waiting. I'm talking about my PHONE data usage.

B) No I don't have to sponge wi-fi I have a 30 Mbps cable internet connection that gives me 250 GB a month.

C) As far as the rest read the link I posted. You clearly do not understand anything about the technology involved.

0 Likes