i dont know what to do-share everything
unlimited_data_or_im_

OK so i know about the new share everything plan, the prices are outrageous!!!! i have been waiting for my 2 year contract to end and the other day i checked to see when i can upgrade from my lg ally and i found out i can upgrade july 24, i was so excited when i figured out my upgrade was a few days away! i called in to ask a few questions and i figured out they made the plan changed but the guy on the phone told me not to worry that i could keep my unlimited data because i was "grandfathered" in or something. so today i was looking to see what kind of phone i would pick and i came across all kinds of stuff that if you upgrade you must do the share everything plan...i don't know what to do, should i upgrade tomorrow? (i don't want to pay for the share everything)...should i keep my existing lg ally phone?? (which by the way it has a cracked screen and doesn't work much anymore)...or should i just dump Verizon?.. i am so stuck iv been with Verizon for years and now they are trying to make me pay for plans that don't fit my needs with no other good choices!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes