Insurance Service is AWFUL
Crescendo

Both of you may be right that insurance is a bad idea. However, if the service is there, and it is used, it should work. The insurance company name is Global Warranties.

The escalated customer service department through them finally called me, left a voice mail to let me know they are sending another replacement phone and did not leave a call back number aside from the generic 800 number. Awful service.

Next step we are on is that I requested that department call me back which is apparently run by a guy named Adam. I requested he actually leave a contact information for him because it seems unfair that his call can come anywhere in the next 48 hours, and I have to guard my phone to be available to take it or we start all over? How odd.

Either way, if this is not resolved to my satisfaction, I will be filing a Better Business Bureau claim against both Verizon and Global Warranties.

I want a WORKING version of my phone, not a broken refurbished junk piece or a comparable new phone of a different model without losing my existing plan.

The reason for the claim against Verizon is they have refused to do anything about this other than refer to me to the Insurance company which clearly is nonfunctioning.

0 Likes