Re: How much longer will I be ignored/unhappy with my phone service??
LooneyTunes
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been with VW since 1993 when they took over PacTel.  Always had good customer service people willing to work with me to help me with any concerns with billing and added fees they like to sneak in on you.  They were always happy and willing to take off any fees that had not been brought to my attention at the time of a transaction - which were many!!  I have two cell phones, veizon home phone, verizon wifi and a sub account with four phones on it.  The sub account is for my grandson.  I have recently closed three of the four phones on the sub account and had to pay off the early termination fees.  The representative talked to his supervisor for some time but couldn't get any "discount" for a long time loyal customer on the payoff on the three lines.  He quoted the price of my bill that I would get for the cancellation of the phones and told me he would send me a label to send back a smart phone that was just issued.  Never got the label.  Never received a bill.  Did recently receive an email threatening to charge me $500 for not sending back the phone and when I called about the bill it was $200 more that was quoted.  Needless to say VW has become quite the NO CUSTOMER SERVICE company.  Paying your bill on time and never missing a payment, sigining contract after contract, year after year, doesn't mean a thing to them anymore.  So! VW! As soon an all my contracts expire - you will never see one cent of money again!!  There was life before cell phones.  And there will be life for me after VW!!

0 Likes