Kudos to Verizon for Blocked Contacts Updates
Paul_A

I wanted to say "thank you" to Verizon for updating the "Blocked Contacts" section so that we can now block calls from international numbers and other non-standard numbers, and are no longer limited to blocking the traditional ###-###-#### number format.

If they would increase the amount of available block from 20 to perhaps 50, that would really make my day!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Kudos to Verizon for Blocked Contacts Updates
sergejean4me

I have been bombarded by international calls. I want to block them. How can I do that?

0 Likes
Paul_A

I am subscribed to Usage Controls.  Once you subscribe to Usage Controls and are on your Usage Controls dashboard, click on "Add Blocks".  Check the box next to "Name", and enter a name that designates the caller that you want to block (for example, "International Caller 1").  In the box below next to "Contact Info", enter the international number.  According to the website, international numbers will need to include the international dialing prefix, country code, city code (area code) and local number. (Eg. 011-52-443-123-4567 or 00-46-340-1234-5678).  Finally, select "Domestic or International Number" from the drop-down box, and click the "Add" button.

0 Likes
sergejean4me

The numbers I want to block have more than 10 digits. They are

international numbers.

0 Likes