Adding a line without changing plan.
heyheybobbyj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey,

Like most people, I believe the new "share everything" plan is absolutely horrible, causing me to pay $100 more each month than I would normally d

So I was wondering, is it possible to add a new line, with a new smart phone, to my plan without it changing to that god awful data share plan? I understand I could upgrade my phone without changing if I pay the full price for it, not the upgrade discount. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Adding a line without changing plan.
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

You can upgrade at a discounted price, the only thing effected would be an unlimited data plan if you have one.

0 Likes
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

What's the situation? How many lines? How many basic/smartphones? What type of plan minute wise? Texting?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can clarify heyheybobbyj!  You are able to add another line to your existing plan without migrating to the new Share Everything plan.  If you choose to upgrade your current line you can keep your current plan and choose a tier data plan or migrate to Share Everything.  I hope this clear it up for you.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions.  Thank you.

TominqueB_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes