Re: Unlimited data is a fraud!
Tidbits
Legend

Rfid wrote:

Po

And vzw offers 4GB  for the same price as 2.  On top of this, thee is a beach of contract, had you read further.  Verizon has not provided me with voicemail or consistent text messaging fire over a year, across 7 phones (who so many is another nightmare story altogether).  I'd be ok with the throttle, but 22 kb/ second is a little ludicrous.  The point is, I'm a year in on an endless nightmare vzw refuses to fix.  I don't want anything for free, just what I paid for. A phones that works (took 6 months), voicemail that works (no luck there), and text messaging that works (again, no luck).  The slower than dialup throttle is just the la wst nail in the coffin.   I've made it all the way up the customer service food chain, and not a single person seems to care that I do not have access to these services, instead I'm told to switch to tiered data, and buy a new phone, and hope my voicemail and text messaging works.  That is really the issue at hand, is the blatant disregard for actual valid issues with my service.  To top it off, there are people who use much more 3g data than me, who I can stand right next to in the same room, yet they do not get throttled like I am.  How can that be?

There's a difference...  Their 4GB of data is a PROMOTIONAL offer, and not a FIXED offer.  Smiley Happy   It's based on network load, and not a fixed amount when they do throttle you.  You could be at 10GB and if congestion is high they'll throttle the top users.  If congestion is low then you will have normal speeds.

0 Likes