Re: Goodbye Verizon, Enough is Enough
boobdole
Contributor - Level 2

When I bought my 4G phone (droid charge) in July of last year, I was told our area would have 4G by the end of summer.  I didn't take that as a definite date (things happen) so when it didn't happen at the end of summer, I figured it would be by Christmas for sure.  When that didn't happen, I went to Verizon stores, talked to reps, called the phone line and was told the only guarantee I was going to get is that it would be there by the end of 2013, WELL past the last year of my contract. 

I paid $300 for a "premium flagship" 4G phone with unlimited data that I'd never get to use.  Rather than making it right, Verizon basically told me that I didn't matter until my contact was up.  No phone upgrades, no price reductions, no reimbursements, no letting me out of contract.  Nothing.  So when myself or my wife are almost out of contract and NOW Verizon cares, I sure as **** don't.

I keep hearing that Verizon wants to keep my business but I'm yet to see any action come from it.  What I hear is Verizon wants to keep my business as long as it doesn't cost them anything and they don't have to do anything.  That's not customer service. 

Feel free to fix the problem if you want but don't patronize me by pretending Verizon cares. 

0 Likes