VTEXT.COM NIGHTMARE
smithc

I once regtistered my mdn for vtext.com  -  suddenly I start getting messages from people I dont even know all day long.  I realize they are bouncing to me.  I made the mistake of answering a few to tell them they are texting the wrong person with my signature on it -  and now I get messages from a few people who address me by my name.  This has been an ongoing thing for almost one year.  I have spoken to vzw about this several times and was given the obvious suggestions -  add numbers to block list,  change my phone number,  etc.  I HAD a 250 text package with NO m2m feature and uppped it to 500 with m2m to cover the vtext messages, but honestly, I hardly need it.  Does Verizon acknowledge this is a real problem?  Does anyone else experience this?  If you look at the call details on your my verizon the mdns will come up with only 4 or 5 numbers (not 10), but I have filled all of the blocked numbers I can possilbly fit on my list and I'm not changing my phone number for something that can be corrected...  any ideas or suggestions to get this to stop?

Labels (1)
0 Likes