File complaint
Verizonstolen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where can I call or any website to file a complaint to verizon costumer service ?? Thanks and I make the most stupid decisions when i switching att to verizon ! 

Re: File complaint
LornaW
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried for many days, many times, many waiting, given many wrong numbers to call.

I have three bills with Verizon and one is NOT mine.  I have my cell for $141. ; my internet for $59.99 and some bill not mine on automatic payment from my account that has a note 800Verizon FL for about $35. (varies a tad each month).  

You cant get through and when you do, its never the correct department and the information to get to the correct department is never right.  

So, what is one to do?  I had to get a new bank card to stop the $35.  

For a COMMUNICATIONS company, Verizon, you are very bad at it.  Its all too complicated.  Its not that customer service is rude, they are not; it isnt the wait time - its getting to anyone who actually knows anything!  Verizon, you owe me $35 for the past 12 months!  

0 Likes
Re: File complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LornaW, having a questionable charge would have me perplexed as well. Your inquiry seems to denote a charge associated with Verizon FiOS and not cellular since the number referenced is 800-Verizon which is specifically associated with residential services. While we address cellular matters here, you could reach out to that number for more details regarding that charge or using any of the contact details shown here:  https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/. You may want to have a picture of one of the charges as it appears on your banking statement (with all other details not associated with that charge cropped out or marked out) available at the time of contact so that they can locate the details.  

0 Likes