Question about discounts
jonnythan

I'm apparently eligible for a 19% employee discount on Verizon service. Does the discount apply to the entire bill, or only portions of it? I'd be looking at family plan with 3 or 4 smartphones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about discounts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends on the details of your corporate discount. Most discounts cover the voice plan and the primary line. Text can be included if you have a talk and text plan. Data plans are sometimes included.

I would suggest asking your HR department for the details of the discount and then decide if it is right for your plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Question about discounts
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ann154 is correct - every company has their own contract with Verizon and details vary.  I get 15% off my calling (which is Talk & Text, so the discount applies to the unlimited texting as well) and my $9.99 line, and then 20% off my data plan.  MOST company discounts apply to the main calling plan and the account holder's line only, not any additional lines on the family plan. YMMV

0 Likes