Calls Failing to Connect or Be Received. Texts Now Being Intercepted. Customer Support MIA for Weeks
circle276

I reported an issue to Verizon Wireless Customer Support over three weeks ago regarding calls that my friends and family said they made to me which I never received and did not ever show up on my call history. I was assured Verizon had engineers looking to resolve this issue but weeks later it remains completely unresolved and unaddressed. Further, the issue has continued to escalate as I am more often told of calls I did not receive and now has escalated as a friend sent me a screenshot of a text thread with my contact where there were responses to them on the thread that I did not send, indicating that their messages were being sent to someone else and not just to me.

The support I have received has been appallingly bad as the issue remains unaddressed, the call back option for a customer support representative is not functioning and now I must wait on hold for an unknown period of time for a customer support representative as I am forced to listen to the same absolutely unhelpful and annoying digital assistant prompts and bad music until someone picks up. Honestly, I am not sure words can properly indicate the level of frustration caused by this situation as it seems my issue, which is a core service issue (the reliability of sending and receiving calls and texts), has been unaddressed for weeks.

0 Likes