new phone activation issues
tstreet21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a new iphone through Verizon, and tried to activate it to my existing plan using one of my existing phone numbers.  Somewhere along the way, the Verizon website instead put the new phone on a standalone new plan for over $200 a month and will not let me add it back to the existing plan. 

I tried the online chat but apparently that is a dead service now, so I tried calling the support line and was sent a text chat link that apparently is also a dead service, and the call was automatically disconnected.

How do I get ahold of an actual person to have the new phone added to my existing plan and remove this bogus new plan that was created without authorization by the Verizon website? 

Re: new phone activation issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble reaching us, tstreet21. During this time our hours have changed a bit. You can view our updated hours here, http://spr.ly/66091Q7jd. We want to ensure your order is corrected and that you only have one account. Please reply to the Private Note we have sent you. 

DanielleR_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Johngabe

I can’t activate my phone I don’t have the old SIM card any more 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Johngabe. We would love to help you.We are sending you a Private Note now to continue. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Johngabe. What happened to your SIM Card?  CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
kszych
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has been useless in activating one of my two new phones and I cannot get a rep to talk about the issue.  Maybe Ed Chan their chief technology officer should be replaced.

Jacobey

I’m in the middle of setting up auto pay and it won’t let me until I enter my account number but I don’t know it and it won’t let me get on the app to see it until I enter my account number 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching us  Jacobey! You can send us a PM to help you out with the autopay. We are happy to help you out. >Nancy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely assist you we will be here 24/7 ready to assist you.

>Fernanda

0 Likes