Re: How do I leave a review for a Verizon Wireless store employee?
Cleanurway

I’ve never been so unhappy with a company ever. I’ve spent three months trying to get a refund. Then trying to pay the bill is a completely different issue altogether. Managers sales reps customer service not one person at Verizon has the knowledge to help you. They will transfer you all day long. I was on the phone from eight in the morning till five in the afternoon being transferred disconnected given different phone numbers to call still never resolved an issue. I had a $3000 a month phone bill. Total of two phones and a hotspot I don’t game I don’t watch TV with my phone or hotspot I only use it to go on the computer. I had unlimited talk and text as well as wifi how did my phone bill become $3000????? They refused to work with me on it. Not to mention the phone bill is never what they tell you it’s going to be it’s a different price every month. The sales Reps. We’re completely lied to you do you see you so they make more money everything‘s works off commission. Don’t believe a word they say!!!!!!The only thing I can say about Verizon is it works in areas the other phones don’t unfortunately!!! However I was told that T-Mobile and Sprint have joined and will have better service than Verizon in a couple months can’t wait for that to happen!

Don’t use Verizon if you don’t have to !!!!  

0 Likes