Re: What happened to Verizon's customer service?
carolcom

As a loyal customer of more than 20 years my customer service experience has not always been stellar but the way I was treated in person at a store in Brooksville FL today was a new low.

As the store opened I spoke with a rep, was given info and told he could help me when my husband came in from the parking lot. About a minute later when my husband was inside I was told I needed to sign in. A second rep assisted ( if you could call it that) and was so intent on me purchasing a new phone that when I declined and just wanted help on the old phone was a bit rude, gave me 'maybes' instead concrete info, questioned why I didn't want to purchase a new phone. He was offended when I asked if he could move my sim card from one phone to another because the second phone was not  purchased from his store and suggested it was disrespectful to even ask.  Never again will I set foot in this store and hope that in the future Verizon will respect and assist all customers whether they wish to purchase new devises and/or plans  or not..

0 Likes