Trying a more featured Unlimited plan for a month or 2?
Green_Sub
Enthusiast - Level 3

As a 25 year, yes 25, AT&T cellular customer I’m so excited to now being a Verizon customer. Better coverage and Auto Reply to text messages were the items that pushed me over to greener pastures.

i currently have “Start Unlimited”, but like some of the additional features of “Play More Unlimited”. Especially the Hot Spot and Apple Music benefits.

is there a minimum time limit that must be met before switching unlimited plans, including if I wanted to go back to “Start Unlimited”?

BTW, I’m in metro Atlanta, GA

0 Likes
Re: Trying a more featured Unlimited plan for a month or 2?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you can change your plan to one of current plan offerings each billing cycle. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: Trying a more featured Unlimited plan for a month or 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Green_Sub, we truly want to welcome you to the Verizon family! We are excited to see that you are interested with the plan features our other Unlimited Data plans have to offer.  There is no limit for how many times you can change your price plan in 1 bill cycle. However, if there are multiple backdated changes in 1 bill cycle, only the plan change that is active at the end of the bill cycle is placed on the bill and in the plan history.  Does this information help?  

Here is a helpful link to view the steps on how to process your plan change https://vz.to/2xEDMue.

SylviaT_VZW

View solution in original post