Re: Horrible Service, Lies, Scams!
Bmatey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Follow up .... 12/11/2019

I still stand by my original message, yet I'm glad to say the issue has been resolved. Sadly it took many many hours on the phone, online chatting and in store. I appreciate the fact that my issues were eventually addressed but that does not make the service acceptable.

Verizon, please find a better way to ensure communication between your customer service departments is truly occurring. The theme "I don't see it in the notes" seems pretty consistent.

as originally stated I've been a member of Verizon since its inception here in San Diego. I've been disappointed several times, and it's seems to take many hours of frustration to get things worked out. Only to reach the goal of customer service long after it should have been received. 

A piece of advice to all Verizon customers. Be sure to ask for a transcript of all dialogue with customer service when chatting online. Record (ask too) all phone conversations with customer service. Don't accept the "I'll put it in the notes" response. 

Thank you Verizon for finally coming through . I will say the hours of work it took should place me on payroll!