How to escalate complain or port back?
anish123us

I have recently moved 4 lines from sprint over to verizon. I had so much about verizon customer care. But i had the worst time since i ported over. One of the ported number wasn't work. 
so i called customer care, and they said that there was porting issue and they fix it by tomorrow am. And was told that i will get callback once done.

next day afternoon i called again and port wasn't fixed. Next i spend more than an jour with representative to get the porting going. I was again told that i will get callback in 15 mins and port will done then.
Again no call, i called back an hour and i was told that port was successful but my number wasn't working. Representative worked with me for more than an hour with no luck and was again told that i will get callback soon. Was told that it will not take more than 30 mins. Btw my data was working but phone and text wasn't working. 

Obviously called again because never got callback. Was told thag there was some issue in registering the sim. So i should go to store and get new sim. And i did exactly that. 

Now data also stopped working. After spending another 2 hours with customer care was told that IT ticket is opened and will be resolved Monday morning.

And as expected nothing happened but another surprise. I was given a ticket number and i asked what is the status of the ticket and was told its resolved.'so i asked if representative will go ahead and activate my sim. And wow, again the same problem. Now i am told that the ticket was incorrectly created and was mistakenly marked resolved and they are opening the ticket now. She told that i will get callback from her as soon as she hears back from it on timeline to fix it. 
As expected I didn't get callback. Adn when in called again, i was told that it will take 3-5 business days to fix it. But it is not guaranteed. 

I never imagined Verizon is going to be so bad. Sprint customer care is million times better than this. I asked if you get me temporary number and or hand set till the time you would figure out the issue and i was told that for these types issue we don't provide temporaries. 

i don't know what else to do to get this fixed. I am writing it here, so that atleast people can learn from this experience and make choice wisely. today is most probably my last day with Verizon. But will give them another 24 hours. 

0 Likes