Re: Warning: Don't Use Trade-In Program
zxLauraxz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just received my new iphone and they didn't send a return label or box for the old phone.  Also i don't see my unlimited transfered over to the new plan.  Additionally, the sales rep asked me if I wanted a new ipad for $100 I said yes, of course.  I figured it was a promo because I bought the new phone.  What he didn't say is that I needed to add on an additional line for the ipad.  I was looking at the bill for next month and couldn't understand why it was going so high and then noticed the new line.  I'm 58 years old so I was thinking humm should I have known that.  I spoke with my 25 year old daughter and she said why would you need a new telephone line when you can use the wifi.  So I was totally duped by the sales rep. Word to the wise, do all your upgrades on chat so you can email yourself a transcript.  I called the corporate office in New York.  They are calling me back tomorrow to see if they can straighten everything out.  One other thing UPS left the box on my porch.  So it wasn't signed for. Completely frustrated...