Re: false advertising class action lawsuit?
NewOldcustomer
Contributor - Level 2

@fd3 wrote:

I wouldn't be suprised if Verizon hired a company to hire respondents.  So don't go into this Verizon supported community.  Obviously, they can't read or they are paid respondents.  Either way you are better off on FB.  Where people can empahize with Verizon's pattern of bate and switch.  Sorry for your experience.  Yes, many policies at Verizon need to become legal class action.

Actually the FCC applies rules and regulations to community forums like this one.    Some of those rules it is that there be no misrepresentation. Employees must be identified as such.  And while they are allowed to ‘reward’ certain participants for providing accurate information on the forum,  the limit is $100 in non cash trinkets.   BTW, Verizon does not have such a program.  They tried to start one several years ago, and I was “invited” to join.    It never got off the ground and after a tote bag and water bottle gift, it died completely   

At&t has an active Ace program, which stick to the rules.  

I was with Verizon for 17 years, switch to AT&T for 5 1/2, and just switch back to Verizon in August. 

There are not enough water bottles, keychains, or cheap flashlights that are going to get me to say anything other than what is the truth. Both carriers have problems. AT&T has considerably more problems than Verizon does. Who I pay for service is strictly a matter of self interest, a.k.a. my wallet. 

Fyi “bait” is the correct spelling.  

99% of the problems with people not getting an ‘expected promotion’, is they never read the promotion. 

Read everything, save everything.

0 Likes