Verizon service and phones too high
ANITA961

I have been a Verizon customer for more than 10 years,  have paid countless dollars to have phone service and I know I have signed contracts. There are a few things I don't understand,  Verizon claims to pay so much for the phones and in tern charges customers outrageous prices on phones even at upgrade time. I think that's a crock,  I am sure Verizon pays meager dollars for the phones and makes hefty profits on the phones and monthly bills. I pay 179.00 a month for just 2 phones and a meager 10 gigs a month.  The phones are outrageous and you have to sign a two year contract, even thought over priced phones don't last 2 years and if its before your upgrade time, the want you to use the ridiculous EDGE program, which allows you to have to new phone but over the course of 2 years you will pay upwards of between 600-1000$ for the decent phones.  To me the prices for service and the phones is just too much, esp for customers who have been faithful to Verizon for over a decade, I feel I have paid for phones for the rest of my life, the cost is just to high, O and btw if you have newer phone another way Verizon is ripping you off is the insurance, I pay 8$ a month per phone on my plan and its blitzing out and for me to get another phone which will be used will cost me 100.00 in addition to the monthly insurance and the phone I have I paid .99 cents for when I got it. Makes sense right? I have contemplated leaving Verizon a lot over the past couple years. Believe in Nov when my contract is up, will have to tell Verizon to shove off, too high, service isn't 100% and I feel very taken advantage of by Verizon. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes