Re: No service in Fort Lauderdale Airport
jamesrudy

I work for Lyft and there is barely a singnal at FLL airport holding queue, no signal at all at delta baggage and barely a signal at airport pickups.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have access to your service while you are at work, especially when you are at an airport, and we'll be glad to help. Have you always had this issue at this location? Are you having issues with data, calls, or texts?

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
Mberlandson

What I typically do is hotspot into my work phone (ATT). Somehow att has full bars and service. 

I’m wondering if Verizon slows down service in heavy traffic areas now that net neutrality is gone. 

0 Likes
EW-Katy888

I find it interesting that my wife’s at&t has reception. 😕

0 Likes
Stefansmith88
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm a tech, and I travel to Fll every weekend, and I've noticed this, both on my wife's phone as well as mine, I switched to the public wifi and it's more or less the exact same. I'm pretty sure it's a bandwidth issue, as you said I had full bars on mobile as well as wifi. Too many people connected to the same access points.

0 Likes
Siddiqui21

Verizon extends 4GLTE with first in class 4x4 MIMO service at FLL airport as of 10/25/2019, all terminals (1,2,3 & 4), departure area, arrivals, curb side waiting, cell phone waiting area, Car rental Cypress Garage. UBER and Taxi stands.

Please enjoy the true 4G LTE experience out there. 

Verizon Engineering ROCKs!

0 Likes
Siddiqui21

Verizon extends 4GLTE with first in class 4x4 MIMO service at FLL airport as of 10/25/2019, all terminals (1,2,3 & 4), departure area, arrivals, curb side waiting, cell phone waiting area, Car rental Cypress Garage. UBER and Taxi stands.

Please enjoy the true 4G LTE experience out there. 

Verizon Engineering ROCKs

0 Likes