Re: What is a smart line access fee and why do I have to pay it?!
mama23dogs
Legend

Lol. Georgina needs to go back to Verizon school.    Her answer is wrong.  The data may not be shared, but the plan is still a ‘shared’ plan   And is prices ala carte   

“Yup been using post paid phones for 20 years, been with most of the major carriers. Yup ALL of this is FALSE. Not sure where your getting this dated info. So XFINITY T-MOBILE both do not charge a additional fee. Sprint will remove the fee if you own or pay off a phone. According to the FCC it’s up to the company to charge or not to charge this fee. Here’s article on it Dated April 26,2019:”     

Go back and read what I wrote, “EVERY carrier and EVERY plan charges for each device connected to their network.”   And you had just cited examples that prove me right   Both xfinity and t-mo charge for every device connected to its network.  So does prepaid - every prepaid device pays a fee to connect to the network.  Just because At&t and Verizon price postpaid  ala’carte does not change that fact.   And it also doesn’t change the price quoted being the price you got.  

Beyond unlimited single line price as quoted by Verizon is $85, $65 + $20 = $85   

0 Likes