Where do I report slow data?
RegularJoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

My AT&T devices allow me to mark locations with slow data or dropped calls via a great little app called, “Mark the Spot.”  They respond to me directly through email each time I report an issue.  I see where people have asked how to report slow data to Verizon, but the question is never directly answered.  I have issues with extremely slow data nearly every week with Verizon but have never been able to figure out how to report it or inquire about it.   Is there a similar app or another way to report such annoying issues or is AT&T ahead of Verizon on this point? 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where do I report slow data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RegularJoe, as someone who uses data every day, having a strong connection is important. We do not have a direct app to mark a particular spot, but we can address your area. You mentioned your data is slow. Do pages not load at all, or do they take a long time? Are you connected to Wi-Fi? Also, are you currently on one of our Unlimited Plans?   EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
Fie

At my location used to be good service but lately it really slowed down.

Zip code 11249 using 4G LTE indoors

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that your service is working properly, Fie. What services ( calls, texts, data) are being affected? Does this issue only happen in a certain area?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes