MattDaTatt319
Enthusiast - Level 1

Iv fallen behind in my bill and would like to catch it up but iv only got available 170$ today. I feel like this bill hits every month and is higher and higher. At this point I may have to cancel service if I cant make an agreement or get some help from you guys on knocking my bill down. Unfortunately i fell behind due to being unemployed for about a month and a half and now that I'm working again, I cant seem to get it caught back up at this time. I trying my best and I love my service, your customer service is always very helpful, and I have nothing but a good report on my experience with Verizon. Sadly my phone screen has been cracked for about 4 months and it only works when I use its included pen, since I currently have the Note 9 on my account. This sort of brings my quality of use and my experience with my Mobil use down a bit because of the damage. With my bill being so high in past months I havent been able to afford screen replacement or the deductible to replace the phone. Really dont get much use only being able to operate the phone with my S Pen makes it sort of annoying. What can i do to fix these things? If anything at all?

0 Likes