Re: Financial Hardship and Reconnect Fees
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@Tootz1982 wrote:

Im going through the same exact thing with Verizon right now.  I just received our new bill for the month,  and it's almost 7 hundred dollars. Im so disgusted with Verizon at this point, pre-paid service is looking pretty good right about now. They charged me 3 reconnect fees in one month on every one of my lines and I have 5 phones and 2 watches. I made a payment arrangement and I paid the second payment early and since I paid the second payment early and not on the day I set it up for, they disconnected all of my devices. When I called in to see why I was cut off again, they said I have to pay on the days I set it up for or the system will disconnect me, they have no control over it. You have got to be kidding me with that garbage they even charged me a 40 dollar unlimited charge on both my watches and it should only be 10 bucks.  It's ridiculous!!!!!

if you lines were disconnect then yes you will have reconnect fees. You're lines got disconnected because you did not pay. Yet VERIZON is the bad guy? If you think any other carrier will not charge reconnect fees then you're very naive. Also you got 5 lines and 2 watches. And I assume you are making payments of the top of the lines phones adnd you wonder why you have a $700 bill? Snartwatches are usless. Not worth the money,

0 Likes