Re: Shame shame Verizon.
RonSwanson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use an unusually large amount of data. 13-17 Gigs a month. Wasn't stated yet implied.

Obviously it was never stated or "promised". It was flat out said that the only 2 companies getting these devices are T-Mobile and AT&T.

>> comments removed; please refrain from making condescending remarks <<

You missed the point completely. Another thing. I put that I am in the armed services because I take pride in it. I know patience  >> profanity removed <<  But this is just ridiculous. As a consumer just seems like it should not happen.   >> personal comments removed <<

You assume that I feel entitled to "special treatment" b/c of this? Ridiculous.

Yes it is MY choice b/c this is a free market and, as I stated, I WILL be purchasing the phone at cost for my data. If you want the math of how much it would cost a month for me to have enough data without going over here it is  >> comments removed; please refrain from making condescending remarks <<

Roughly $100 for my plan. That includes 2GB of data. Well since I use anywhere between 13-17 a month I would need to add 11-15 gigs on top. So lets see @ $10 a Gig that is another 110-150 dollars in addition to my nearly $100 monthly service bill.

Ok so lets say I pay that every month. Next question how many months will it take for me to reach the cost of the phone?...

Very good probably a little less than 7 months. So in 7 months or less my phone would have made up for the difference, I still have unlimited and then I'm not basically paying double for the same exact plan that I have now.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes