Re: How to adjust volume on T2000 home wireless system
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Miklinse, I understand wanting to get the best use out of your Wireless Home Phone (WHP, T2000). I want to help answer your questions, and clarify what can be done about the volume. The WHP will work with any home phone that connects via a phone line (short of something completely antiquated like a phone with a dialing wheel). The volume of a call is controlled by the phone itself, not the T2000. The WHP is in a sense an antenna, to connect to the LTE network, through which the call is made.

LTE calls are going to be more crisp and better audio than calls made using the old voice system or landlines. These calls are being made with our HD Voice network, which leads to a very clear call. I notice this when I call my Mom's iPhone (an LTE connection) vs. when I call her landline. Since the WHP is just the conduit for the call, it can't control the volume of the call. To learn more about HD Voice, I've included a link to the FAQ page on the service: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/hd-voice-for-android-faqs/

I would recommend finding a home phone to connect to the T2000 that is a good device to work with HD Voice/high-quality calling. See what audio controls it has that will let you adjust the volume to something that meets your needs. Did I explain why the T2000 device can't change the audio okay?

JohnT_VZW

If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes