Re: Dropped Calls, Reduced Service, Loss of Signal Strength
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, DRS. FAMILY,
I appreciate you for messaging us here and bringing your concerns to us. I know how important it is to make sure you have reliable service at all times. I'm sorry to see that you are experiencing dropped calls and fluctuating signal. This is never the experience we want you to have. It's vital that you're able to hear your calls that are coming to you. We don't want you to feel that you're no longer able to rely on us and being able to keep you as a customer is our top priority. Your business is important to us, and we don't want to see you leave us. Let's get down to the bottom of this. Where exactly are you having the issues? Please provide me with the Zip code and the nearest intersections you're having the trouble. How far do you have to travel in order for your service to improve? Are you having trouble indoors or outdoors?

JenniferL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes