Re: No service in my school
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mpic2020, thanks for the additional feedback and results of your speed test. I can see how this concern can seem cumbersome for you. I ran the zip code and do not see any know issues in the area. To answer your question based on your explanation and since this has been an issue for over a year, the coverage area/inside of the school is more than likely the root cause here. 

Considering indoor coverage cannot be guaranteed by any wireless carrier, our engineers will not investigate indoor service issues. The fact of so many cellphones also being present in one location can also impact speeds and cause congestion. I may recommend that you remove and reinsert your SIM card via the instructions provided. You may also go into Settings, General, Reset and Reset Network Settings which resets your mobile data connection and any Wi-Fi connections. I hope this information helps clear up the details. http://spr.ly/6589D4t3f

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes